I Wish for One more Day with You Scrapbook Layout (Scraptastic September Girl) Page 12


 I created this layout using the Scraptastic September
Girl kit.  I created this layout as a dedication to
my rabbit Chet who passed away after 12
wonderful years.  He is missed.
I used creme cardstock as the background
then added a patterned paper that is 4" x 12"
from the kit.  Let's take a look below for more
details about this layout.

I painted white doilies pink then added a large one behind the 
photo and a small one in the right corner of the layout. 
 I added washi tape from my stash except the pink glitter washi
came in the kit otherwise all the other washi is from my stash. 
 I used Stamp Easy roller stamps and date stamps all over the background.  

I used a small doily painted pink in the upper right corner of the layout. 
 I used a Heidi Swapp dimensional bow.  The wood veneer was from my stash.
The "2014" is from the Teresa Collins Wonderful ephemera pack. 
 I used October Afternoon stickers for the date.  The black phrase sticker 
is from Crate Paper phrases sticker sheet from my stash.   I added washi
 from my stash with this embellishment cluster as well.  
The pink glitter washi is from the kit.

"I Wish For One More Day With" is from the October Afternoon alpha stickers
 that came in the kit.  "You" is from We R Memory Keepers Simply Spring
chipboard Alphabet that came from my stash.  I got this title idea from
 the quotes section on the Scrapbook.com website.  They have really nice
title ideas if you ever become stuck on the title.

All embellishments here are from the kit except for the asterisks and 
potty person.  Those are from my own stash of wood veneers.

The pink ombre effect journaling card is from the
Life Noted kit otherwise everything else is from the kit.

Click below to view my YouTube video:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7