Full Circle February Club Scrap Scrapbook Layout (Pages 9 and 10)

Here is a two page layout I created using the February 2012
Full Circle Club Scrap Kit.  I used the assembly line from the
Club Scrap websitte to create this layout.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

This is page one of the two page layout.  On the left
side of the layout Iused a bubble background stamp from
the kit to make this vertical border.  I used
a patterned paper from the kit to make another vertical border.
I cut the patterned paper to 6" x 12".  I used 1/2"
strips to divide the stamp from the patterned paper.

I used a cut apart from the cut apart sheet in the kit.
I cut the words from the ribbon that was included in the
embellishment add on.  I also received raffia, which I wrapped
and attached with a glue dot and it resembles a rose.

I have two double matted photos.  The bottom mat is
5 3/4" x 4 1/4" and the top mat is 5 1/4" x 4".
The bottom mat is a patterned paper from the kit.

This is page two of the two page layout.  I made a horizontal border
using the background bubble stamp.  I used a left over piece
of patterned paper that is 12" x 4".  I took two 1/2" strips to
separate the stamp from the patterned paper.

I took the same raffia and wrapped it to make these flowers.
I cut this quote from the cut apart sheet, but then I cut
some of the words apart and layered the separately on the layout
to make this nice cluster.

I have two double matted photo mats.
The bottom mat is a patterned paper at 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
and the top mat is 4" x 5 1/4".

Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7