Full Circle February 2012 Club Scrap Scrapbook Layout (Pages 13 and 14)

This is a two page layout I created using the assembly line
on the Club Scrap website and the February 2012
Full Circle Club Scrap kit.  Let's take a look
below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout.


Here I have two photo mats that are 4 1/4" x 5 3/4".
I added a sticker from the sticker sheet and a punch
apart that says "love".

Here is page two of this two page layout.

I have three small photo mats that are 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".
I cut a phrase from the cut apart sheet, but then I
cut the phrase apart and layered it on top of each photo.

This photo mat is 5 3/4" x 4 1/4".  I used more cardstock
scraps to make this embellishment at the right of the photo.
I forgot to add the beads.  I added a speech bubble
sticker from the sticker sheet.  I literally have nothing
left from this kit.  It was all I could do to embellish this layout.
Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7